4/20/17 800 gold
assumed to be with us on adventures
- 3,237 gold
- Rope of Climbing (attunement not required)
This 60-foot length of silk rope weighs 3 pounds and can hold up to 3,000 pounds. If you hold one end of the rope and use an action to speak the command word, the rope animates. As a bonus action, you can command the other end to move toward a destination you choose. That end moves 10 feet on your turn when you first command it and 10 feet on each of your turns until reaching its destination, up to its maximum length away, or until you tell it to stop. You can also tell the rope to fasten itself securely to an object or to unfasten itself, to knot or unknot itself, or to coil itself for carrying.
If you tell the rope to knot, large knots appear at 1-foot intervals along the rope. While knotted, the rope shortens to a 50-foot length and grants advantage on checks made to climb it.
The rope has AC 20 and 20 hit points. It regains 1 hit point every 5 minutes as long as it has at least 1 hit point. If the rope drops to 0 hit points, it is destroyed.
- Tenser’s Floating Disc, level 1 scroll
V, S. 30 ft. 1 hour. Creates a circular, horizontal plane of force, 3 feet in diameter and 1 inch thick, that floats 3 feet above the ground in an unoccupied space of your choice that you can see within range. The disk remains for the duration, and can hold up to 500 pounds. If more weight is placed on it, the spell ends, and everything on the disk falls to the ground.
The disk is immobile while you are within 20 feet of it. If you move more than 20 feet away from it, the disk follows you so that it remains within 20 feet of you. It can move across uneven terrain, up or down stairs, slopes and the like, but it can’t cross an elevation change of 10 feet or more. For example, the disk can’t move across a 10-foot-deep pit, nor could it leave such a pit if it was created at the bottom. If you move more than 100 feet from the disk (typically because it can’t move around an obstacle to follow you), the spell ends.
- Guidance, cantrip scroll – DC 13, attack +5
V, S. Touch. Concentration, up to 1 minute.
You touch one willing creature. Once before the spell ends, the target can roll a d4 and add the number rolled to one ability check of its choice. It can roll the die before or after making the ability check. The spell then ends.
- 3 Common health potions – heals 2d4+2 (we restock these up to about 5-10 between adventures (50gp per potion from the party treasury))
- 2 Greater Healing Potion – heals 4d4+4
- Yellow gem worth about 1000g
- gems, emeralds, etc. from Yuan-ti king and queen’s tomb… should be worth something!
- Amber tear drop (from a pixie, grants safe passage through Bone Woods and fits in hole next to blue glowing door in the mines)
[[File:442636 | class=media-item-align-center | 200px | Amber tear drop]]
- Blueforce (taken from the hidden tunnels beneath the orc camp)
[[File:442635 | class=media-item-align-center | 200px | Blueforce]]
- Snake’s Eye (taken from a yuan-ti temple in the swamps south of Catterick)
[[File:446138 | class=media-item-align-center | 200px | Snake’s Eye]]
- Yuan ti cloaks, immune to their poison and makes us look like yuan ti in yuan ti lands, fighters look like snake head version, others look more human with scales and shit
Other Possibly Beneficial Items
- A fast pass at the Department of External Questing quest place from Captain Redger
- A map of Catterick with Xs on it; taken from the orc camp
- A human anatomy book, marked as property of the Catterick library. Taken from the orc camp. Pages are worn near the section on hearts.
- A black, cracked gem, also taken from the orc camp.
- A flag bearing the symbols of Gruumsh and Zehir. Taken from the orc standard-bearer.
- A necklace bearing the eye of Gruumsh. Taken from the orc standard-bearer.
- Note from Hildo we found at IS HQ upon our return from the temple of Zehir
- sick book o shit
- Yuan ti blessing book
- Snip of everlasting fern
[[File:485222 | class=media-item-align-center | 200px | Snip of Everlasting Fern]]
- map of yuan ti city with marking revealing secret tunnel to capital building
Individuals’ Magic Items
- Rod has Giant Slayer (attunement not required)
- Tayo has Gauntlets of Ogre Power (requires attunement)
[[File:447961 | class=media-item-align-center | 200px | Gauntlets of Ogre Power]]
- Orgöst has Ring of Mind Shielding (requires attunement) and Pipes of Haunting (attunement not required)
[[File:447958 | class=media-item-align-center | 200px | Pipes of Haunting]]
- Meravar Carter has Rod of the Pact Keeper (requires attunement) and Ring of Jumping (requires attunement)
[[File:509186 | class=media-item-align-center | 200px | Rod of the Pact Keeper]]
- Moon Moon
- Micah Rogue
- Wen-Del has The Sting of the Yuan-ti Bow (+1 attack/damage, 60 ft. soft green glow)